Terms and Conditions of the "Lights, Camera, Trade!" Competition
§ 1. Organizer of the Competition
- The “Lights, Camera, Trade!” Competition (hereinafter: Competition), is organized by BB Trade Estonia OÜ seated in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 1391 Estonia (office no. 10), registered in National Court Register under Company number 14814864, being an operator of the zondacrypto platform (hereinafter: zondacrypto).
- zondacrypto tasks include ongoing supervision over whether there is a risk of conflicts of interest between zondacrypto and zondacrypto employees or Customers in connection with the course of the Competition.
- zondacrypto, uses in this Terms and Conditions of the Competition (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) definitions in accordance with the definitions contained in the regulations available at https://zondacrypto.com/en/legal/zonda-exchange.
§ 2. Participation in the Competition
- The Competition is intended only for verified Customers of the Website, who are Individual clients. The Competition is open to individual clients without a dedicated commission.
- Users who have not passed the full verification, must undergo the verification procedure (understood as sending the full documentation required for the verification to be carried out according to the procedures used in zondacrypto, including KYC procedures) to the 2nd level by 28th of May 2023 at the latest.
- Customers, in order to participate in the Competition, are furthermore required to secure the account maintained on the zondacrypto platform using two-factor authentication Google Authenticator 2FA.
- The Competition is not open to employees, members of the authorities and representatives of zondacrypto and other entities directly involved in the preparation and conduct of the Competition, as well as persons cooperating with the above mentioned entities on a permanent basis other than the employment relationship, and members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, spouse's parents and persons who have an adoption relationship with them.
- In order to participate in the Competition, Customers are obliged to declare their participation by accepting these Terms and Conditions and expressing their desire to participate in the Competition through a dedicated pop - up window in their web browser.
- Participation in the Competition and the related sharing of personal data is entirely voluntary. A person who wants to enter the Competition in accordance with the preceding subparagraphs (hereinafter: Contestant) is obliged to read the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Joining the Competition is tantamount to accepting the Terms and Conditions.
§ 3. The duration of the Competition
- The Competition starts at 6 am CET on the 12th of May 2023 till up to and including 5:59 am on the 29th of May 2023.
- The results of the Competition will be held on 5th of June 2023.
- The winners of the Competition will be notified of their winnings by the 12th of June 2023 until 11:59 pm CET via email.
- The Prizes shall be delivered to the Winners accounts on zondacrypto platform by the date specified in § 5. subparagraph 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
§ 4. Competition’s rules
- The Competition task is trading (making purchase and sale transactions) on the zondacrypto platform in any currency pair available on zondacrypto platform in such a way as to achieve the highest total volume in exchange transactions during the Competition (hereinafter: Trading Volume). The Trading Volume will be counted starting from the moment the Customer enters the Competition in accordance with § 2. of the Terms and Conditions.
- Trading Volume obtained using illegal practices, e.g. "wash trade" will not be taken into account when calculating the Trading Volume.
- After the end of the Competition, the 10 Customers who manage to get the highest Trading Volume and meet the requirements set out in § 2. of Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: Winners), will be awarded the prizes described in § 5. of the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: Prizes).
§ 5. Prizes
- Each Winner can receive only one of the Prizes.
- Prizes will be awarded and added directly to Winners balances on the zondacrypto platform.
- Prizes will be added to the Winners balances on zondacrypto platform in such a way that 50% of the equivalent of the Prize, in accordance with subparagraph 4 of this paragraph, will be added to the balance of the Winner on the zondacrypto platform in FIAT currency - EUR, by the end of 26th of June 2023, while the remaining 50% of the Prize equivalent will be added to the Winner's balance in the form of a ZND token within 30 days from the date of Token Generation Event, specified by zondacrypto in the form of an announcement on zondacrypto platform.
- it is not possible to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties. It is not possible to pay the equivalent of the Prize. There is a possibility of giving up part of the Prize. The resignation from part of the Prize is not equivalent to the resignation from the whole Prize. If the Winner resigns from the Prize, zondacrypto reserves the right to award the Prize to another Contestant designated by the comitee.
- The Prizes will be awarded as follows:
TOTAL VOLUME (FROM THE HIGHEST)
EQUIVALENT OF THE PRIZE IN EUR
the equivalent of EUR 2000,00
the equivalent of EUR 1000,00
the equivalent of EUR 700,00
the equivalent of EUR 500,00
the equivalent of EUR 300,00
the equivalent of EUR 100,00
§ 6. zondacrypto responsibility
- zondacrypto is not responsible for the Customers' inability to achieve the expected results regarding Trading Volume on the zondacrypto platform for reasons attributable to Customers.
- zondacrypto is not responsible for any random events that prevent Customers from participating in the Competition.
§ 7. Committee
- The correctness of the course of the Competition will be supervised by the comitee appointed by zondacrypto of two people.
- The tasks of the comitee include, in particular:
- checking if a given Customer meets all the conditions of participation in the Competition,
- selecting the Winners,
- consideration of Customers' complaints, according to § 8. of Terms and Conditions.
§ 8. Complaints
- The complaint about the Competition shall be submitted electronically using a link: https://zondacrypto.com/en/helpdesk/contact-page.
- Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence of an event that raises the concerns of a Customer participating in the Competition, but no later than within 7 days from the end of the Competition (for complaints sent by registered mail, the postmark date is decisive).
- The complaint should contain all information specified in the regulations available on zondacrypto platform at https://zondacrypto.com/en/legal/zonda-exchange.
- Complaint proceedings are conducted in accordance with the procedure contained in the regulations indicated in subparagraph 3 of this paragraph.
- Complaints shall be considered by a committee appointed by zondacrypto, according to § 7. subparagraph 2 of Terms and Conditions.
§ 9. Personal data
- The data controller is BB Trade Estonia OÜ seated in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 1391 Estonia (office no. 10), incorporated under Estonian law and registered in National Court Register under Company number 14814864 (hereinafter: Data Controller).
- The Data Controller processes the personal data of Contestants and Winners on the basis of:
- consent – in accordance with the Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR);
- compliance with a legal obligation of the Data Controller in accordance with the Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR in the scope of the obligation to keep accounting documents;
- the Data Controller’s legitimate interest – in accordance with the Article 6(1)(f) GDPR consisting in particular in answering any complaints as a result of Competition.
- The data of the Contestants and Winners shall be deleted or anonymised within 60 days starting from the day the Prizes are sent to the balances of the Winners on the zondacrypto platform. The Data Controller informs that the expiry of the above deadline does not deprive the right to lodge a complaint or submit a claim in another way. In this case, however, the person submitting the complaint shall be required to demonstrate independently all the circumstances on which they bases their assertions.
- The data of the Contestants and Winners shall be deleted or anonymised in accordance with abovementioned subparagraph - with the exception of personal data that shall be necessary to meet the legal obligations of the Data Controller and to implement the legitimate interest of the Data Controller - necessary for consideration of a complaint or other form of claim submitted by the Contestants or Winners, as well as for the purposes of any court or administrative proceedings.
- The personal data is protected by technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The Data Controller processes only personal data provided by the Contestant. Personal data of Contestants are not subject to automated decision making in order to implement the Competition.
- For the purposes of the Competition, personal data shall be disclosed to companies affiliated by capital and personally with the Data Controller, i.e.: Orion Software sp. z o. o., Expofer service house s. r. o,
- The Contestants and Winners have the following rights:
- request from the Data Controller access to personal data regarding the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- to lodge an objection with the supervisory body – the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at 39 Tatari, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia, if the Contestant believes that their personal data is being processed unlawfully;
- All requests, questions and requests related to the processing of personal data should be directed to the address of a data protection specialist appointed by the Data Controller: [email protected]
§ 10. General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions are the only document defining the detailed rules of the Competition.
- The Terms and Conditions are available for the duration of the Competition on the zondacrypto website (zondacrypto.com) and at the registered office of zondacrypto.
- All information about the Competition shall be obtained by contacting zondacrypto at the email address: [email protected]
Zonda is now zondacrypto!
As the exchange continues to evolve and grow, we're thrilled to announce that we're rebranding and changing our name to better reflect our vision and values. We're still the same team you know and trust, but with a fresh new name that captures our spirit of innovation and customer-centric approach.
Some things may look a bit different but don’t worry - all operations remain the same and your login details work as usual.
Stay tuned for more updates and exciting changes as we embark on this new chapter together. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty!