Additional Terms and Conditions of Use – Italy and non-EEA countries
In matters otherwise regulated in the General Terms and Conditions of Use and this Additional Terms and Conditions of Use Use for Italy and non-EEA countries, that Additional Terms and Conditions of Use Use for Italy and non-EEA countries shall prevail with respect to Italian citizens and citizens of countries outside the EEA.
Please also note that BB Trade may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use and availability of any portion of this Site at any time, without notice or liability. Your use of this Site may be monitored by BB Trade, and used for BB Trade internal business purposes, without liability.
- Data Protection
- Liability and Indemnity
- Integration and Severability
- Applicable Law
This Site is owned and operated by BB Trade Estonia OU – Italian Branch (hereafter referred to as BB Trade - Italian Branch). By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- BB Trade - Italian Branch, being registered in the special section of the Register for operators in virtual currency managed by the Organismo Agenti e Mediatori (“OAM”) under No. PSV48, will ensure compliance with applicable obligations provided under Legislative Decree 21 November 2007, No. 231, as from time to time amended and supplemented (“AML Decree”) and implementing regulations thereto, in relation to customers in the Italian territory and countries outside the EEA;
- BB Trade - Italian Branch is not the BB Trade entity actually servicing you;
- BB Trade - Italian Branch is required to comply with, among the others, the reporting obligations set forth under the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Finance dated 13 January 2022 (“MEF Decree”). In particular, BB Trade - Italian Branch shall report to the OAM, on a quarterly basis, data relating to transactions carried out in the territory of the Italian Republic, including:
- the customer's identification information, as reported in Annex 1 of the MEF Decree;
- aggregate data relating to overall operations of each provider of services relating to the use of virtual currencies and digital wallet service provider for each customer, as reported in Annex 1 of the MEF Decree.
- failure to comply with the above reporting obligations would imply suspension and/or cancellation of BB Trade - Italian Branch from the Register for operators in virtual currency managed by the OAM;
- the OAM shall process data in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and Italian Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No.196, as from time to time amended and supplemented (“Privacy Code”). In accordance with article 5 paragraph 2 of MEF Decree, the OAM shall retain the data transmitted for 10 years.
- Where required by law, BB Trade – Italian Branch, has the obligation to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority or court requesting or directing BB Trade – Italian Branch to disclose information of the users.
Liability and Indemnity
You represent and warrant that the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Integration and Severability