Terms & Conditions of the Contest "zondacrypto's Bitcoin Giveaway: Win 1 BTC and Elevate Your Crypto Journey!" version 2.0
These Terms and Conditions replace the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest announced on September 1, 2023. The Contest Organizer stipulates that only the provisions regarding the duration and end date of the Contest, the date of selection of winners and the date of transfer of prizes have changed.
The following terms have been changed - § 2.6, § 3.1-3, § 4.12, § 5.5 of Terms and Conditions. Other provisions remain unchanged.
§ 1 Organizer of the Contest
The "zondacrypto's Bitcoin Giveaway: Win 1 BTC and Elevate Your Crypto Journey!" Contest (hereinafter as the "Contest") is organized by BB Trade Estonia OÜ, headquartered in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 1391 Estonia, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under number 14814864, which is the operator of the zondacrypto platform (hereinafter as "zondacrypto" or the "Organizer").
It is zondacrypto's responsibility to supervise on an ongoing basis whether conflicts of interest between zondacrypto and zondacrypto employees or Customers arise in connection with the Contest.
zondacrypto uses in these Terms & Conditions of the Contest (hereinafter also as "T&C") definitions consistent with those contained in the Rules available at https://zondacrypto.com/en/legal/zonda-exchange, to which it hereby refers in this regard.
The Contest is organized in connection with the promotion of zondacrypto's activities in social media and the development of knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies among users of social networks where the Contest will be held.
The venue of the Contest is social media (hereinafter as "social media" or "social networks") on profiles/channels belonging to the Organizer under the name "zondacrypto" (links to the Organizer's profiles/channels on the portals where the Contest post or information about the Contest will be shared:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zondacrypto/ ;
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zondacrypto/ .
The Organizer emphasizes that the Contest is not created, administered, or sponsored by the aforementioned social media. The Contest Organizer is the sole founder of the Contest prize.
The Contest is not a game of chance/lottery.
§ 2 Participation in the Contest
The Contest is intended only for natural persons, of legal age (who are 18 years of age or older), with verified user accounts on the zondacrypto platform (see § 4.1.c), who are individual customers and who have fulfilled all the requirements of the Contest Task, as indicated in § 4 of these T&C, in total.
In addition, the Participant of the Contest can only become a person who has an active profile/account in at least one of the aforementioned social media, in accordance with the rules of each of the portals, and also has (or will establish in connection with participation in the Contest) an active and verified account on the Contest Organizer's platform (see § 4.1(c)) (hereinafter as "Participant").
The Contest can only be participated in person; therefore, it is not allowed to make Contest entries on behalf of third parties. The identity of the Participant should correspond to the personal data indicated during the Participant's registration process on the Organizer's platform. The Organizer reserves the right to verify the Participants of the Contest and, in case of reasonable doubts regarding the fulfillment of the above mentioned conditions, to possibly refuse the Participant to win the Contest on this basis.
Only self-reported answers, the author of which is the applicant (Contest Participant), can be submitted to the Contest.
Employees, members of the authorities and representatives of the Organizer and other entities directly involved in preparing and conducting the Contest, as well as persons cooperating with the above-mentioned entities on a permanent basis on a basis other than an employment relationship, and members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, parents of spouses and persons in an adoption relationship with them, cannot participate in the Contest.
Users who have not undergone full verification on the Contest Organizer's platform (see § 4.1.c) must undergo the verification procedure (understood as sending the full required documentation necessary for verification according to the procedures, including KYC procedures, used in zondacrypto) to level 2 no later than the end of the Contest - 23:59 CET on October 31, 2023.
The condition to participate in the Contest is acceptance of the content of these Terms & Conditions and willingness to participate in the Contest by making a Contest entry in the form of answering a question on one of the aforementioned Organizer's social media profiles, in accordance with the requirements of these T&C.
The Participant who enters the Contest in accordance with the preceding paragraphs is obliged to familiarize himself with the provisions of the Terms & Conditions. Entering the Contest is tantamount to acceptance of the content of these T&C.
Entering the Contest is completely voluntary and free of charge.
Participation in the Contest and the related sharing of personal data is completely voluntary.
In the event of winning the prize referred to in § 5 below, the Participant agrees that his/her name or nickname, used on the aforementioned social media, may be published as part of the post/announcement created by the Organizer regarding the end of the Contest and the selection of the winner on the Organizer's profiles on the aforementioned social media.
§ 3 Duration of the Contest
The contest runs from 8:30 CET on September 1, 2023 to 23:59 CET on October 31, 2023 inclusive.
Settlement of the Contest will be held on 10th November 2023.
Winners of the Contest will be notified by 20th November 2023 via the Contest results posts on the Organiser's social media platforms.
The prizes will be sent to the accounts on the zondacrypto platform belonging to the individual Winners of the Contest on the date specified in § 5, paragraph 4 of the Terms & Conditions.
§ 4 Rules of the Contest
- The contest task is to fulfill all of the following conditions together:
- providing an answer to the contest question posted on one of the Organizer's social networks - Twitter (EN or PL), Facebook (EN or PL) or Instagram (EN) - by posting a comment under the contest post with:
- tagging a friend (name or login),
- answer to the contest question: "Why am I interested in cryptocurrencies?",
- posting one arbitrary (indicated by the Participant) hashtag related to cryptocurrencies in the contest answer,
- Observing the social media of the Organizer of the Contest – one of the global (English-language) profiles on Twitter (EN), Facebook (EN) or Instagram (EN) and liking and sharing the contest post on one of the aforementioned global social media platforms of the Organizer; the Organizer reserves the possibility of verifying the fulfillment of this condition by the Contest Participant;
- registering and verifying a user account on the Organizer's platform zondacrypto.com - registration link: https://app.zonda.exchange/ (also referred to as the "Organizer's platform" or the "zondacrypto platform"), or having such verified user account before entering the Contest;
- depositing in the user's account on the Organizer's platform the equivalent of $20 or more (dollar, USD) in any currency supported by the Operator during the Contest; the equivalent of the currency transferred (in the case of payments made in a currency other than USD) and the fulfillment of the above requirement will be determined on the basis of the official average exchange rates published on the day the payment is registered in the user's account on the Organiser's platform;
- purchase on the zondacrypto Exchange any cryptocurrency offered by the Exchange Operator (Contest Organizer) (such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT)).
- providing an answer to the contest question posted on one of the Organizer's social networks - Twitter (EN or PL), Facebook (EN or PL) or Instagram (EN) - by posting a comment under the contest post with:
- The Contest is open to the public.
- The Contest answers can be provided during the Contest, at the time indicated in § 3 item 1 of the T&C, but only until the time of its official end. Answers given after the time referred to above will not be taken into account by the Organizer.
- The correct answer shall be deemed to be the complete answer indicated by the Participant in accordance with paragraph 1(a) of this section. If the Participant indicates an answer in a form other than that specified above or omitting any of the required parts of the answer, the Organizer may consider the answer given to be incorrect (incomplete).
- Contest responses will be evaluated by the Contest Commission (hereinafter referred to as the "Commission"), which will include representatives of the Organizer, as specified in § 7 of the T&C.
- At the end of the Contest, the Participants who provided the correct answer to the Contest question - considering the entries on each of the Organizer's profiles in the aforementioned social media - and fulfilled the requirements specified in § 2 and § 4.1 of the Terms & Conditions (hereinafter "Contest Winners"), will be awarded the prize, described in § 5 of the T&C (hereinafter "Prize").
- The Commission will award, taking into account the entries in all the mentioned social media, 280 participants on the basis of the evaluation of all the contest comments meeting the conditions of these Terms & Conditions, additionally (which, however, is not a necessary requirement) taking into account, among others, such criteria as: the Participants' knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, the form of presentation of their interest in cryptocurrencies, the way in which the Participants' response was formulated, the presentation of their point of view on the cryptocurrency market, etc.
- The answers of the Participants who, in the opinion of the Contest Commission, gave the most interesting and creative answer to the contest question will win. The decision in this regard will rest solely with the Contest Commission considering the given entries.
- In selecting the Winners, the Commission shall decide at the same time on the awarding of a given Prize in the Contest to a given Winner, following the criteria indicated in the preceding sentence and verifying that he/she meets the conditions presented in § 2 and § 4.1 of the T&C. Failure to meet these conditions may result in the exclusion of such Participant from the Contest and the selection of another Participant as the Contest Winner, meeting the requirements presented in these Terms & Conditions, until the pool of Prizes is used up, and also decide to forfeit the Prize to the Organizer (in the event there are no Participants meeting the conditions for awarding the Prize).
- The Winners of the first 5 places of the Contest will be announced on the date indicated in § 3.3 of these Terms & Conditions, by posting in the aforementioned social media of the Organizer of the winning post, indicating the name or nickname of the Participant who provided the correct answer. The rest of the winners will be announced in a post on the competition Organizer's blog, available at: https://zondacrypto.com/en/blog & https://zondacrypto.com/pl/blog.
- When announcing the results, the Organiser will ask the winner to contact him in a private message within the social media network on which the winner has submitted the winning answer. Once contact has been made, the Organiser will provide further instructions in order to determine the terms of transfer of the awarded Prize referred to in § 5 of the Terms and Conditions and to verify that the Participant has fulfilled the other requirements of the Contest, including in particular having a verified account on the Organiser's portal zondacrypto.com and the funds required in § 4.1(d) and (e).
- Once the Organizer determines the information regarding the Contest Winners and positively verifies them against the Contest requirements, the Contest prize will be transferred to them, at the time and according to the rules indicated in § 5 below, i.e. by 14th of December, but no later than the end of December, 2023.
§ 5 Prizes
The Prizes in the Contest are:
1st place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $2,500 (dollar, USD);
2nd place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $1,400 (dollar, USD);
3rd place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $700 (dollar, USD);
4th place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $400 (dollar, USD);
5th place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $250 (dollar, USD);
6th-10th place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $150 (dollar, USD);
11 - 100th place: a Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency worth $100 (dollar, USD);
101 - 280 place: $50 (dollar, USD) worth of Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency.
The Organizer reserves that the value of 1 BTC for the distribution of the contest prizes, has been determined on the basis of the Bitcoin exchange rate in force on the day the Contest is published. In the event of a change in the Bitcoin average exchange rate during the Contest, the number of winners or the amount of prizes in the Contest will not change.
Each Winner of the Contest is entitled to only one Prize.
Prizes will be awarded and added directly to the balances of the Contest Winners on the zondacrypto platform.
The Prizes will be paid to the Contest Winners in such a way that 100% of the equivalent of the Prize, as indicated in paragraph 1 of this section, will be added to the Contest Winner's balance on the zondacrypto platform in BTC cryptocurrency, by 14th of December 2023, but no later than the end of December, 2023.
The Winner shall be obliged to send, within three (3) business days after direct contact with the Organizer, all contact information necessary for the transfer of the Prize to him/her, including allowing the linking of the Contest Winner with his/her account on the Organizer's zondacrypto platform. If the above information obligation is not fulfilled within the timeframe specified above, the Winner shall lose the right to the Prize. In such case, the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prize to another Participant, selected by the Contest Commission.
It is not possible to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties. It is not possible to pay the equivalent of the Prize.
It is possible to give up part of the Prize. Giving up part of the Prize is not equivalent to giving up the entire Prize. In the event that the Winner gives up the Prize, zondacrypto reserves the right to award the Prize to the next Participant designated by the Committee.
§ 6 Liability of the Organizer
zondacrypto shall not be liable for the inability of the Clients to achieve the expected results of making transactions on the zondacrypto platform due to reasons attributable to the Clients.
The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the prize to the Winner due to reasons beyond the Organizer's control, including in connection with the provision of incorrect contact information, as well as in connection with force majeure events. In such case, the Winner will be informed of the above circumstances in a private message.
The Organizer is not responsible for any fortuitous events that prevent Participants from taking part in the Contest.
The Participant is solely responsible for the content of the Contest Answer provided, transmitted to the Organizer on social media, and in this respect releases the Organizer from any liability to third parties whose rights have been violated by publishing the solution to the contest task on its portals or by using the solution in a manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions.
§ 7 The Commission
The proper conduct of the Contest will be supervised by the Commission appointed by zondacrypto, consisting of two persons, appointed by the Contest Organizer from among those in the Organizer's organization.
The tasks of the Commission referred to in the preceding paragraph include, in particular:
Verification of whether a given Customer meets all the conditions for participation in the Contest,
Determination of the Winners of the Contest,
Processing of customer complaints, in accordance with § 8. of the T&C.
The Commission's decisions regarding the impartial and objective selection of the most interesting contest answer, guided by the criteria indicated in § 4 paragraphs 7 and 8 above, are definitive and cannot be subject to complaint.
§ 8 Complaints
Complaints related to participation in the Contest and the Contest process, the Participant may submit electronically through the form available at: https://zondacrypto.com/en/helpdesk/contact-page.
Complaints should be submitted immediately after the occurrence of an event that raises concerns of the Participant attending in the Contest, but no later than within 7 days from the end of the Contest (for complaints sent by registered mail, the postmark date is decisive).
The complaint should contain all the information specified in the regulations found on the zondacrypto platform, available at https://zondacrypto.com/en/legal/zonda-exchange.
The complaint procedure is carried out in accordance with the procedure contained in the regulations indicated in paragraph 3 of this section.
Complaints will be considered by the Commission appointed by zondacrypto, in accordance with § 7. paragraph 2 of the T&C.
§ 9 Personal Data
- The Controller of the personal data is BB Trade Estonia OÜ with its registered office in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tähesaju tee 9, 1391 Estonia (office number 10), a company under Estonian law, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under number: 14814864 (hereinafter as the "Data Controller" or “Controller”).
- The Data Controller processes the personal data of the Participants and the Winners of the Contest on the basis of:
- consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter as "GDPR");
- fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Data Controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA to fulfill the obligation to keep accounting documents;
- legitimate interest of the Data Controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, consisting, in particular, in responding to possible complaints, claims made as a result of this Contest.
- Any data obtained by the Organizer on the Participants and the Contest Winner will be deleted or anonymized within 60 days, counting from the date of the end of the Contest or sending the Prize to the Contest Winner.
- Data of Participants and Winners of the Contest will be deleted or anonymized in accordance with the preceding paragraph - with the exception of data that will be necessary to comply with legal obligations incumbent on the Data Controller and in order to fulfill the Data Controller's legitimate interest - necessary for the consideration of complaints or other form of claims submitted by Customers, Participants or Winners of the Contest, as well as for the purposes of possible judicial or administrative proceedings.
- The data is protected by technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The Data Controller shall process only the personal data provided by the Participant or Winner of the Contest. The personal data of the Contest Participants/Winners are not subject to automated decision-making for the purpose of the Contest.
- For the purposes of the Contest, personal data will be shared with companies affiliated by capital and personal links with the Data Controller, i.e. - Orion Software sp. z o. o. and Expofer Servis House s. r. o.
- Participants in the Contest are entitled to:
- to request from the Data Controller access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority - Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, 39 Tatari, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia, if the Participant believes that his/her personal data is being processed unlawfully.
- All requests, questions and demands related to Data processing should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller: [email protected].
§ 10 Final Provisions
These Terms & Conditions are the only document setting out the detailed rules of the Contest.
The Terms & Conditions are available for the duration of the Contest on the zondacrypto website (zondacrypto.com) and at the Contest Organizer's office indicated in § 1 of the T&C.
All information about the Contest can be obtained by contacting zondacrypto at e-mail: [email protected].