Come possiamo aiutarti?
Cosa fare quando l'app Android mostra un errore di connessione?
Problem: Despite the correct configuration, the mobile application on your device is displaying a connection error message.
The most common solution to this issue is as follows:
- Go to Android settings
- Disable time sync
- Set the time to be incorrect (for example, an hour ago)
- Enable time sync again
If the above method doesn’t help, go through the following steps:
- Check if you have a good Internet connection.
- Reset the application.
- Go to the "API Settings" tab on the zondacrypto account. Delete the API key to the app and configure the connection again.
- Remove the application from the device and install it again.
If the application still reports a connection error, please contact our support. In the ticket, please indicate the following information:
- the model of your device.
- the type of operating system (Android / iOS).
- the date the problem occurred.
It would be very helpful if you could send us a screen recording presenting how the error appears. Most modern devices have a built-in screen recorder, or you can record your screen using applications such as AZ Screen Recorder or Icecream Screen Recorder.
Zonda is now zondacrypto!
As the exchange continues to evolve and grow, we're thrilled to announce that we're rebranding and changing our name to better reflect our vision and values. We're still the same team you know and trust, but with a fresh new name that captures our spirit of innovation and customer-centric approach.
Some things may look a bit different but don’t worry - all operations remain the same and your login details work as usual.
Stay tuned for more updates and exciting changes as we embark on this new chapter together. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty!